Recollection of the Ron Paul 2008 campaign, looking forward to the 2012 presidential election, and the continuation of the Ron Paul Revolution.
Presented chronologically, the video highlights:
- The first (MSNBC) debate, 3rd May 2007, where Ron Paul's message of peace and liberty first reached millions of ordinary people, eager for real change.
- The Fox debate, 15th May 2007, which was lit up by the confrontation between Ron Paul and Rudy Guiliani over the reasons behind 9/11. Ron Paul seized the moment by explaining the concept of blowback: that terrorists attack us because of our foreign policy of invading and meddling in the affairs of the Middle East.
- The first major Moneybomb, on 5th November 2007, where $4.2 million was raised in one day, bringing him more mainstream coverage and discussion.
- The Tea Party Moneybomb, on 16th December 2007, where $6 million was raised in one day, sparking the Tea Party Movement, dedicated to ending the wars and ending the Fed, and restoring the Constitution.
- Ron Paul's withdrawal from the Presidential race in June 2008, saying: "We must remember, elections are short-term efforts. Revolutions are long term projects... Our job now is to plan for the next phase."